1. Abu Kausar, Karthick R. Mani, Hasin A. Azhari and Golam A. Zakaria. Patient-specific quality control for intensity-modulated radiation therapy and volumetric-modulated arc therapy using electronic portal imaging device and two-dimensional ion chamber array. Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice. September-2018. P. 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1460396918000328.
2. Karmaker, H. A. Azhari, G. A. Zakaria. Capacity Building of Medical Physics in Bangladesh. Medical Physics International Journal, Book chapter, 2018.
3. Kausar A, Azhari H A, Chaudhury S, Bhuiyan M, G A Zakaria. Ranking of 3D Radiation Treatment Plan Variants Considering Physical and Biological Parameters in External Beam Radiotherapy.Bangladesh Journal of Physics, December 2017; Vol.22: 1-10.
4. Hasin Anupama Azhari. New Development Image Based Gynecological Brachytherapy. Journal of Medical Physics, Vol. 42, Supplement 1, November 2017
5. Nupur Karmaker, Hasin Anupama Azhari, Md Akhtaruzzaman, Golam Abu Zakaria “Present Status of Medical Physics Education in Bangladesh” International Conference on Advances in Radiation Oncology #ICARO2, Austria, Vienna, June 2017. Contribution ID: 129.
6. K.T. Afrin, N. Karmaker, H.A. Anupama “MP Education, Profession and Career for Women in Bangladesh: Problems and Perspective” 38th Annual Conference of Association of Medical Physicist of India (AMPICON 2017), 4th -7th November 2017, Jaipur, India.
7. H.A. Anupama, N. Karmaker “Medical Physics Contribution in Women Health and Safety” 38th Annual Conference of Association of Medical Physicist of India (AMPICON 2017), 4th -7th November 2017, Jaipur, India.
8. N. Karmaker1, H A Azhari1, A. Islam2, G. A. Zakaria1,3 “Machine Specific Quality Control (QC) of Three Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy (3DCRT) Technique for Linac: A PracticalProposal for Radiotherapy Centres in Bangladesh” Day Long Seminar and AGM of Bangladesh Medical Physics Society (BMPS) 2017″, 04 August 2017, Dhaka, oral presentation.
9. Hasin Anupama Azhari, “ Medical Physics education in south asia problems & Perspective, Medical Physics International journal, vol 4, No 2, 2016”.
10. Suresh Poudel, Hasin Anupama Azhari, Karthick Raj Moni, Golam Abu Zakaria “ Comparison of Cardiac and lung doses for breas cancer patients with free breathing and breathhold technique” , Medical Physics International journal, vol 4, No 2, 2016”, ( Page 385).
16. Rahman Mohammad Moklesur, Zakaria Golam Abu, Azhari Hasin Anupama, Rahman Hafizur “Deep Inspiration breath hold techniques with homemade LPT system for left breast cancer using 3DCRT , Medical Physics International journal, vol 4, No 2, 2016”.(Page 217)
17. Md. Sharafat Hossain, Hasin Anupama Azhari, Golam Abu Zakaria, S.M. Enamul Kabir “Basic photon beam data of linear accelerator input into treatment planning system and verify the resulting data according to TRS-398 and TG- 53 protocol” , Medical Physics International journal, vol 4, No 2, 2016” ( page 229).
18. W. H. Round, S. Jafari, T. Kron, H. A. Azhari ….et al . Brief histories of medical physics in Asia-Oceania, DOI 10.1007/s13246-015-0342-9Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine 2015.
19. Tomas Kron, H. A. Azhari, E. O. Voon…et al Medical physics aspects of cancer care in the Asia Pacific region: 2014 survey results, DOI 10.1007/s13246-015-0373-2, Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine 2015.
20. Kron T, Azhari HA, Voon EO, Cheung KY, Ravindran P, Soejoko D,Inamura K,….. et al: Medical physics aspects of cancer care in the Asia Pacific region: 2011 survey results, Biomedical Imaging and Intervention Journal review Article, 8(2):e10, 2012.
21. Hasin A. Azhari, Frank Hensley, Wilhelm Schütte, Golam A. Zakaria: Dosimetric verification of source strength for HDR afterloading units with Ir-192 and Co-60 photon energy sources: Comparison of three different international protocols, Indian Journal of Medical Physics, Journal of Medical Physics, Vol. 37, No. 4, 183-92, 2012.
22. Wang Bin-bin, Di Xiao-yun, Anupama H A, Pan Lin-fei,Mao Xian-zhi, Chen Wei-jun: Development and research on the voxlized dose program based on AAPM TG43 for the brachytherapy combined with EBRT, Chinese Journal of Medical Physics, Chinese Journal Radiation Oncology, Vol. 20, No. 4, 340-344, 2011.
23. Hasin Azhari Anupama, Golam Abu Zakaria, M. Ali Asgar: Medical Physics Education in Bangladesh, Medical Phsics and Engineering education and Training, IOMP (International Organization of Medical Physics) textbook (Part-1),ICTP, Trieste, Italy,pp. 100-109, 2011.
24. Golam Abu, Schütte Wilhelm, Azhari Hasin Anupama : Dosimetrie an HDR-Afterloading-Geräten mit Ir-192- und Co-60-Strahler: Vergleich verschiedener internationaler Dosimetrieprotokolle, Zeitschrift fur Medizinische Physik (Journal of Medical Physics), Elsevier 20, 215–224, 2010.
25. Azhari Anupama H, Wang Bin bin, Di Xiao-yun, Pan Lin-fei, Golam Abu Zakaria: Evaluation of optimal treatment plan using physical and biological criteria for external beam radiotherapy and Brachytherapy, Journal of Medical Physics, Special supplement – JMP supplement, November,31st Annual conference of Association of Medical Physics of India (AMPICON), pp 43, 2010.
26. Hasin Azhari Anupama, Golam Abu Zakaria, Frank Hensley: Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy Technique with Iridium-192 Source: Dosimetry and Physical Treatment Planning Aspects, Volume 3, Bangladesh Journal of Physics, pp 49-55, 2007.
27. Hasin Azhari Anupama, Bipasha Pal, Dibyendu Sen, Golam Abu Zakaria : Acceptance Testing and Commissioning of Primus Medical Linear Accelerator, Journal of Medical Physics, pp 25, Volume 32, Suppl., 2007, 28th Annual conference of Association of Medical Physics of India (AMPICON), November 02 –04, 2007.
On process: H. A Azhari, P. Kukolowicz, G. A. Zakaria…….et al, Combination of External Beam Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy: A Suggestion for Ranking Treatment Plans Using Physical as well as Biological Criteria, Poland Journal of Medical Physics (Submitted soon).
Dr. Kumaresh chandra paul
1. Kumaresh Chandra Paul, Guenther H Hartmann, G A Zakaria. Study on the displacement effect at cylindrical chamber in high energy photon of flat and true beams. J. Bangladesh Acad. Sci., Vol. 41, No.2, 227-235, 2017
2. Kumaresh Chandra Paul,, Guenther H. Hartmann, Golam Abu Zakaria. The shift of the effective point of measurement and displacement perturbation factor at cylindrical chambers in high energy Photon beams. Journal of Japan Society of Medical Physic, Vol 37 Sup. 1(April 207).
3. Kumaresh Chandra Paul,, Guenther H. Hartmann, Golam Abu Zakaria. Experimental study on the shift of effective point of measurement and displacement perturbation factor at cylindrical chambers in high energy electron beams. Medical Physics International Journal, vol. 4, No. 2, 2016.
4. Kumaresh Chandra Paul,, G. H. Hartmann, G. A. Zakaria, Enamul Hoque. Determination of the Effective Point of Measurement for Cylindrical Chambers in High Energy Photon Beams. Jahangirnagar University Physic Studies, JU (2015), PP 71-77.
5. M. M. Hasan, M. A. Islam, K. C. Paul, and G. M. Zakaria. Dosimetric Comparison in High Energy Photon beams for external beam radiotherapy following the protocols IAEA TRS 398, AAPM TG-51 and DIN 6800-2. Bangladesh Journal of Physic, 13, 77-85, June 2013.
6. K C Paul,, M. Akhtaruzzaman , Hasin Azhari, G A Zakaria. Medical Physics Education in Gono University. Japanese Journal of medical physics, Vol. 31, Sup-4, 2011.
Dr. Swapwan Kumar Sarkar
1. A Study of BMP-2-Loaded Bipotential Electrolytic Complex around a Biphasic Calcium Phosphate-Derived (BCP) Scaffold for Repair of Large Segmental Bone Defect. Kallyanashis Paul, Andrew R. Padalhin, Nguyen Thuy Ba Linh, Boram Kim, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByongTaek Lee PLoS ONE 11(10): e0163708. 2016
2. Brushite-based calcium phosphate cement with multichannel hydroxyapatite granule loading for improved bone regeneration. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByungYeol Lee, Andrew ReyasPadalhin, AvikSarker, Nathaniel Carpena, Boram Kim, Kallyanshish Paul, Hwan Jun Choi, Sang-Ho Bae, ByongTaek Lee. Journal of biomaterials applications, Journal of BiomaterialsApplication 2016, 30(6) p823-837.
3. Synthesis of a novel bioactive glass using the ultrasonic energy assisted hydrothermal method and their biocompatibility evaluation. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Alexander Sadiasa, ByongTaek Lee. Journal of Materials Research 2014, 29 (16), p1781-1789.
4. Hard tissue regeneration using bone substitutes: an update on innovations in materials. Swapan Kumar Sarkarand ByongTaek Lee. Korean Journal of Internal Medicine, Vol. 30, No.3, pp 1-15, 2015. (Review paper)
5. Effect of rat bone marrow derived–stem cell delivery from serum-loaded oxidized alginate–gelatin– biphasic calcium phosphate hydrogel for bone tissue regeneration using a nude mouse critical-sized calvarial defect model. Kallyanashis Paul, Nguyen Thuy Ba Linh, Bo-ram Kim, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Hwan-Jun Choi, Sang-Ho Bae, Young-Ki Min and Byong-Taek Lee. Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers, Vol. 30,No 2,pp. 188-208, 2015.
6. Evaluation of the potential anti‐adhesion effect of the PVA/Gelatin membrane. Sang‐Ho Bae, So‐Ra Son, Swapan Kumar Sakar, Thi‐Hiep Nguyen, Shin‐Woo Kim, Young‐Ki Min, ByongTaek Lee. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials 2014, 102 (4), p 840-849.
7. BMP-2 Immoblized in BCP-Chitosan-Hyaluronic Acid Hybrid Scaffold for Bone Tissue Engineering. Subrata Deb Nath, Celine Abueva, Swapan Kumar Sarkar and ByongTaek Lee Korean Journal of Materials Research, 2014, 24(12) p704-709.
8. Platelet-rich plasma encapsulation in hyaluronic acid/gelatin-BCP hydrogel for growth factor delivery in BCP sponge scaffold for bone regeneration. So-Ra Son, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Nguyen Thui Ba Linh, Andrew R Padalhin, Bo-Ram Kim, HaeIl Jung and ByongTaek Lee. Journal of biomaterials applications, 2014DOI: 10.1177/0885328214551373.
9. The effects of dimethyl 3, 3′-dithiobispropionimidate di-hydrochloride cross-linking of collagen and gelatin coating on porous spherical biphasic calcium phosphate granules. Yang Hee Kim, So-Ra Son, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByongTaek Lee. Journal of biomaterials applications, 2014, DOI:10.1177/0885328214530483.
10. Fabrication of Porous Hydroxyapatite Scaffolds as Artificial Bone Preform and its Biocompatibility Evaluation. Dong-Woo Jang, Rose Ann Franco, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Byong-Taek Lee. ASAIO Journal 2014, 60 (2), p 216.
11. Bioactive glass incorporation in calcium phosphate cement-based injectable bone substitute for improved in vitro biocompatibility and in vivo bone regeneration. Alexander Sadiasa, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Rose Ann Franco, Young Ki Min, ByongTaek Lee. Journal of biomaterials applications 2014, 28 (5), p739-756.
12. Fabrication of multilayer ZrO2–biphasic calcium phosphate–poly-caprolactone unidirectional channeled scaffold for bone tissue formation. DibkarMondal, So-Ra Son, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Young Ki Min, Hun Mo Yang, ByongTaek Lee. Journal of biomaterials applications 2013, 28 (3), p462-472.
13. Residual Stress on Concentric Laminated Fibrous Al2O3-ZrO2 Composites on Prolonged High Temperature Exposure. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByongTaek Lee. Korean Journal of Materials Research 2013, 23 (9), p531-536.
14. Evaluation of formation process of spherical porous biphasic calcium phosphate (BCP) granules by slurry dripping method. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Do-Van Tuyen, Byong-Taek Lee. Metals and Materials International 2012, 18 (4), p717-721.
15. Microwave sintering and in vitro study of defect-free stable porous multilayered HAp–ZrO2 artificial bone scaffold. Dong-Woo Jang, Thi-Hiep Nguyen, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Byong-Taek Lee. Science and Technology of Advanced Materials 2012, 13 (3), 035009.
16. Fabrication of novel multilayer Al2O3–(m-ZrO2)/t-ZrO2fibrous ceramics composites. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByongTaek Lee. Ceramics International 2012, 38 (2), p1043-1050.
17. Formation of TiO2 nano fibers on a micro-channeled Al2O3–ZrO2/TiO2 porous composite membrane for photocatalytic filtration. Hyun-Jin Hong,Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Byong-Taek Lee. Journal of the European Ceramic Society 32 (3), p657-663.
18. Comparative Study of Microstructures and Material Properties in the Vacuum and Spark Plasma Sintered Ti-Calcium Phosphate Composites. DibakarMondal, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Ik-Hyun Oh, Byong-Taek Lee. Materials transactions 2011, 52 (7), p1436-1442.
19. Fabrication and characterization of the Ti-Ca-P composites by vacuum sintering. DibakarMondal, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Dong-Won Lee, Young-Seon Lee, Byong-Taek Lee. Journal of Biomedical Science 2011, 4 p583-590.
20. Synthesis of Bioactive Glass by Microwave Energy Irradiation and Its In-Vitro Biocompatibility Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByongTaek Lee Bioceramics Development and Applications 2011, 1, p1-3
21. Co-Axially Laminated Continuously Porous Composites in Al2O3-(m-ZrO2)/t-ZrO2 System for High Mechanical Strength. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByongTaek Lee. Materials transactions 2010, 51 (12), p2168-2172.
22. Initial biocompatibility and enhanced osteoblast response of Si doping in a porous BCP bone graft substitute. In-SeonByun, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, M AnirbanJyoti, Young-Ki Min, Hyung-SeokSeo, Byong-Taek Lee, Ho-Yeon Song. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine 2010, 21 (6), p1937-1947.
23. Effect of Strontium Doped Porous BCP as Bone Graft Substitutes on Osteoblast. In-SeonByun,Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Hyung-SeokSeo, Byong-Taek Lee, Ho-Yeon Song. Korean J. Mater.Res 2010, 20 (3), p155-160.
24. Evaluation and comparison of the microstructure and mechanical properties of fibrous Al2O3―(m-ZrO2)/t-ZrO2 composites after multiple extrusion steps. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, ByongTaek Lee. Ceramics international 2010, 36 (6), p1971-1976
25. Fabrication of super-high-strength microchanneled Al2O3–ZrO2 ceramic composites with fibrous microstructure. ByongTaek Lee,Swapan Kumar Sarkar. ScriptaMaterialia2009, 61 (7), p686-689
26. Fabrication of bioglass infiltrated Al2O3–(m-ZrO2) composites. Ho-Yeon Song,Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Min Sung Kim, Young Ki Min, Yang Hun Mo, Byong-Taek Lee. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine 2009, 20 (1), p265-269
27. Fabrication of fibrous Al2O3-(m-ZrO2)/HAp-(t-ZrO2) core/shell composites with elongated grain formation. Byong-Taek Lee, Chi-Woo Lee, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Ho-Yeon Song Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan 2009, 117 (1362), p152-156
28. Microstructure and material properties of double-network type fibrous (Al2O3–m-ZrO2)/t-ZrO2 composites. Byong-Taek Lee,Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Ho-Yeon Song Journal of the European Ceramic Society 2008, 28 (1), p229-233
29. Novel bamboo-like fibrous, micro-channeled and functional gradient microstructure control of ceramics Byong-Taek Lee, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Ho-Yeon Song Materials transactions 2008, 49 (2), p339-344
30. Fabrication and Characterization of Porous TCP coated Al2O3 Scaffold by Polymeric Sponge Method. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Young Hee Kim, Min Sung Kim, Young Ki Min, Hun Mo Yang, Ho-Yeon Song, Byong-Taek Lee. Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society 2007, 45 (10), p579-583.
31. Fabrication and microstructure control of continuously porous ceramics with Al2O3-(m-ZrO2) and t-ZrO2 multilayer shell. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, RajatKanti Paul, ByongTaek Lee. Solid State Phenomena 2007, 124, p1113-1116.
32. Fabrication of CNT-reinforced HAp composites by spark plasma sintering. Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Min Ho Youn, Ik Hyun Oh, ByongTaek Lee. Materials science forum 2007, 534, p893-896
33. Core/shell volume effect on the microstructure and mechanical properties of fibrous Al2O3-(m-ZrO2)/t-ZrO2 composite. ByongTaek Lee, Swapan Kumar Sarkar, Asit Kumar Gain, Soo-Jae Yim, Ho Yeon Song Materials science & engineering. A, 2006, 432(1-2) p 317-323
Md. Abu Kausar
01. Kausar A, Azhari H A, Chaudhury S, Bhuiyan M A, G A Zakaria. Ranking of 3D Radiation Treatment Plan Variants Considering Physical and Biological Parameters in External Beam Radiotherapy, Bangladesh Journal of Physics, August 2017,(On Review).
1. Nupur Karmaker1,HasinAnupama Azhari1, Abdul Al Mortuza2, Abhijit Chanda3,Golam Abu Zakaria4 “Kinematic Analysis Of Human Gait For Typical Postures Of Walking, Running And Cart Pulling” Medical Physics International Journal, Vol.4, No.2, page-528, 2016.
2.“Capacity Building of Medical Physics in Bangladesh” H. A. Azhari 1, N. Karmaker1,G. A. Zakaria1, 2. Medical Physics International Journal, Ongoing.
3.“Design and Development of Sensor Based Patient Position Monitor Device” N Karmaker, A Rahman, A Kausar (Submitted).
1. Rashed Al Amin, S.M. Rana, N.A. Khan, M.F. Pervez, M.N.H. Mia and Nowshad Amin, “Performance Analysis of Silicon Solar Cells with Alternative Back Surface Field (BSF) Deposited by Thermal Evaporation Method”, Applied Surface Science, Elsevier Publication, Submitted, 2017.
2. S. M. Rana, Rashed Al Amin, M.A.U. Zaman, S.H. Talukder, M.N.H.Mia, S. Tayyaba and M.Hoq, “Application of Aloe vera Gel as an Organic Dielectric Material in Microelectronics Instead of Silicon Dioxide”, Material Science-Poland, vol. 33(3),pp. 635-638, 2015.
3. Rashed Al Amin, S.M. Rana, S.H. Talukder, M.S. Iqbal, M.A.U. Zaman and M.Hoq, “Simulation of Aloe vera Gel as Organic Dielectric Material in Microelectronics Instead of SiO2 ( Silicon Dioxide )”, Journal of Applied Science, vol. 14(24),pp. 3507-3513, 2014.
4. S. M. Rana, Rashed Al Amin, M.N.H.Mia, S.H.Talukder and M.A.U.Zaman, “Implementation of Low Voltage RF MEMS Switch With Different Material for Reconfigurable Antennas”, Asian Journal of Applied Science and Engineering(UIF: 2.0476), vol. 3(4),pp. 7-12, 2014.
5. M.R.H.R, S.M.R, M.R.H, Rashed Al Amin, M.S.I, M.R.K.A, M.N.H.M and M.H, “Simulation of Mono Layer Solar Cell Using COMSOL and Fabrication in Particle Controlled BAEC Clean Room”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology(IF: 1.73), Vol. 3 Issue 6, 2014.
6. Rashed Al Amin and S.H. Talukder, “Introducing Pico Hydro From Daily Used Water And Rain Water”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications(IF: 1.69), Vol. 4 Issue 1, 2014.
Md. Nazmul Alim
Kazi Towmim Afrin